HomeBoundary Survey


Boundary Survey — No Comments

  1. Our house burned down. And our property Deed burn in our files inside our house. And I need to get a copy of our Real PROPERTY DEED for our land. Where can I locate/or find the address.

    • Based on your IP address, it would appear that you are in Campbell County. You can contact the Campbell County Register of Deeds at 570 Main St #302, Jacksboro, TN 37757 or (423) 562-3864.
      You may also be able to sign up for a free trial of Title Searcher and get your deed online there.

      Title Searcher Campbell County, Tn coverage